We will be running another Leader Training Weekend on 28th February – 1st March 2020.
We will be using Barcaple, near Castle Douglas, as the venue.
The course will cover modules 5, 6, 8, 9, 11, 12A, 12B, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 & 19. Full residential weekend with catering.
The course will cost £70.00 per person and is payable on booking.
There are a limited number of places available so please don’t wait and think you’ll able to book nearer the time!! BOOK NOW
Details of the modules covered;
- Module 5 – The Fundamentals of Scouting
- Module 6 – Changes in Scouting
- Module 8 – Skills of Leadership
- Module 9 – Working with Adults
- Module 11 – Administration
- Module 12A – Delivering a Quality Programme
- Module 12B – Programme Planning
- Module 13 – Growing the Section
- Module 14 – Supporting Young People
- Module 15 – Promoting Positive Behaviour
- Module 16 – Introduction to Residential Experiences
- Module 17 – Running Safe Activities
- Module 19 – International
Book your place on the training weekend here: https://www.swscouts.scot/events/lt
For full details of the training scheme please visit http://scouts.org.uk/training
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact Karen Paterson, ARC Adult Training on email@example.com or 07729309888.
Barcaple, Castle Douglas, DG7 2AP